Some of our customers have been able to go from 8 to 10 suppliers down to 1 – translating into cost savings of up to 40-50%. For one vessel, this could be thousands of dollars annually, and for a whole fleet, the cost savings can be dramatic. This is achieved through:
- One contact for worldwide supply of spares & gases
- All service and calibration can be done on site. No need to send instruments to shore.
- Reductions of instrument types from 10-12 to 2-3
Reduced maintenance costs through:
- On board calibration
- Fewer instruments on board
- No need for spares on board
- One PO per year
- Increased safety
- Less use of administrative time
And a bonus is the elimination of inspection and vetting remarks.