The Gastec GV-100S/110S gas-sampling pump and standard detector tubes can analyze a wide variety of gases and vapors accurately, quickly and easily. Measurements of over 600 different applications.
Gastec endeavors to achieve highest quality detector tubes for analyzing airborne gases/vapors, as well as pollutants in soil and water through our advanced state-of-the-art research and development. Through their efforts, Gastec have acquired a solid reputation among their customers in virtually all sectors of marine, offshore, industry, commerce and society.
Tubes are available for more than 600 different applications.
- On-site measurements can be performed easily by anybody, anytime and anywhere, in a short time
- One pump stroke for most of the tubes gives fast response and avoid mistakes
- Easy-to-check direct reading possible due to the calibrated scale directly printed on the tube
- An extensive measuring range can be obtained by adjusting the sampling volume
- In order to assure high precision, each production lot is tested and calibrated independently, Each detector tube has its own quality control number printed on the tube
- Surface of pump made of non-sparking ABS resin
- Full and half pump stroke (100ml/50ml) are clearly marked on the handle and lock into position during operation
- 5m, 10m and 30 meter sampling hoses available
- Long shelf-life with excellent long-term stability
- The Automatic stroke counter built in model GV-110S can track up to ten pump strokes automatically so there is no chance of miscounting
- The Gastec gas sampling system is perfect for applications in confined space entry, hazmat and spill control, flue and exhaust emissions sampling, chemical and petrochemical plants, pulp and paper, indoor air quality, healthcare and many other industries.